Caroline, Executive Director of Business Solutions & Marketing, has more than 16 years of experience in staffing solution design, implementation, operations, recruiting, sales and marketing. She is responsible for thought leadership and global marketing initiatives at Staff Management | SMX. With the company since 2002, Caroline is passionate about getting the message out about Staff Management | SMX’s knowledgeable teams, hard-working solutions, second to none customer service and sustainable value proposition. Caroline is The Seaton Companies 2013 Foresight Award winner and has been recognized with Staff Management | SMX’s Strategic Award for Growth and Strategic Award for Product for her contributions to the company’s sales and marketing initiatives. She holds a B.A. from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. Caroline is most grateful for her amazing daughters, darling husband and her parent’s unwavering dedication to being the world’s greatest grandparents.
Recent Posts by Caroline Storey-Sabetti
- Staff Management | SMX Recognized for Customer Satisfaction & Innovation in HR Technology
- The Value of Our Center of Excellence (COE)
- Introducing Rubie Hernandez - Our Associate of the Year
- Employment Trends - August 2012
- Waste Management Charity Golf Classic Raises $500,000+
- Associate Spotlight - Meet Lauren Hillerich
- Profile Magazine Features Joan Davison in Q3 2012 Issue
- Staff Management | SMX Associate's Son Competing in the 2012 Olympic Games!
- Staffing Employment Trends - July 2012
- Staffing Employment Trends - June 2012